INFORMATION GATHEREDPDMFC collects only anonymous information. Data collection occurs while the user visits the Website and is used for:
- - Website performance improvement, including the management and prioritization of content;
- - To control the access rate of new users;
- - To Identify the users average navigation duration on our Website;
- - Collect Information about the user’s navigation on the Website;
- - To inform about the geographical origin of the visitors.
The personal data collection on the Website is full responsibility of PDMFC, which assumes the commitment of not transferring any information regarding the visitors of the Website to any third parties. PDMFC does not take any responsibility for the content acceded through any hyperlink that may lead the user to navigate outside the domain www.pdmfc.com.
The violation, or attempted violation, of the database obtained from this Website will lead to the opening of legal proceedings against the offender(s).
If you have a legal accusation or incident to report, please send an email to marketing[@]pdmfc.com.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
TYPES OF COOKIESThere are many types of cookies with different features and functions:
- - Essential Cookies – Are very relevant to access specific areas of the Website, allowing a good navigation experience;
- - Functional Cookies – These cookies allow the user preferences to be stored while visiting the website. Which means that, it is not necessary to customize the Website whenever you visit it;
- - Analytic cookies - This type of cookies allows the analysis of how users use the Website, the most popular pages and the monitoring of the performance of the Website. These features enable the perception of possible error messages on the Website. Personal information will never be revealed.
PDMFC reserves the right to change the rules described on this page, so we suggest your frequent visit to this address. We consider that users are aware of these policies while navigating on www.pdmfc.com.